Listening to the Needs of the People
As local herbalists & organizers we are here to support our community with herbal remedies & education.
What We Do
We provide anywhere from 5-200 care kits at a time for houseless & at-risk groups/communities.
We collaborate with local growers & skilled herbalists to help sustain us.
We believe in open access resources & spend time researching the most relevant & current sources. Visit our resource page here.
Our Collective in Numbers
care kits per month
lbs of tea per month
raised in 2 months
Our response as community herbalists & organizers is focused on the following:
- building & sustaining strong immunity
- supporting & regulating nervous systems
- sharing information
- remaining responsive to current events
Herbal Remedies & Practices
- Herbal Infusion ConcentrateHerbal Infusion Concentrate Guide 1 1/3 cup of dried herb to make one gallon of a 4X concentrate. Add 3 gallons of water to 1 gallon of herbal infusion concentrate. 4 gallons will give you 64 cups of an herbalContinue reading “Herbal Infusion Concentrate”
- Getting into the Rhythm…of using herbs and spices into your daily cooking Daily doses of delicious phytonutrients found in colorful plants and veggies boosts the digestive – immunity connection. Phytonutrient = plant nutrient! They are in the spectrum of vitamins and minerals; theyContinue reading “Getting into the Rhythm”
Disclaimer: The content on this website is for informational, reference, and educational purposes only and not intended as medical advice. The LA Herbalist Collective encourages you to seek medical guidance for any illness you are experiencing. If you are experiencing COVID19 symptoms please seek medical attention immediately.